Regarding the handling of personal information (notification of purpose of use and consent, etc.)
Our company handles personal information as follows.
1. Name of business operator, personal information protection manager (inquiry desk)
Director of Elcyon Co., Ltd.
2.About the purpose of use
1) Regarding information acquired during member registration and purchases - To register as a member of the Elsion Online Shop - To confirm orders, make inquiries, make payments, and ship products - To respond to inquiries - To carry out other operations related to the above. For the purpose of providing information about our products, etc. by e-mail (mail magazine), postal mail, telephone, etc.In addition, credit card information such as the entered credit card number and expiration date will be passed through the system of the payment agency. The information is sent directly to the credit card company and securely managed collectively between the credit card company and the payment processing company. With the introduction of the above service, we will no longer retain your credit card information.
2) Information acquired when making inquiries/To respond to inquiries
3) Personal information used for sending/sending DMs - To inform members of new products, new services, etc.
3. Voluntary provision of personal information
・We will ask for your personal information on the input form. Although input is optional, failure to do so may result in problems with communications and procedures.
4.About third party provision
・We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent, except for necessary procedures based on laws and regulations.
・We may outsource some of our operations to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use. We supervise contractors regarding the protection of personal information through contracts, etc. The main outsourcing activities include payment operations, order acceptance, and shipping operations.
6.Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc.
- Regarding personal information to be disclosed, notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, etc. (correction, addition or deletion of contents), suspension of use, etc. (suspension of use, deletion) from the person or his/her agent of the personal information to be disclosed. If a request is made, we will respond to the request within a reasonable range. Please contact the inquiry desk.
A cookie is a small piece of text data that can be sent from a web server to a user's browser and is temporarily stored as a file on the user's disk. Cookies allow web servers to record information such as which pages a user has visited. Cookies can identify the computer being used by the user, but cannot identify the individual user.
2.Purpose of using cookies
・In order to provide services tailored to each user, information may be used in consideration of visitor convenience.
Cookies can be deleted or refused at the user's discretion. However, if you refuse to accept or delete cookies, you may not be able to use some functions.